OB Hospitalist to Join Hospital-Employed Group
- BC OB/GYN
- Willing to supervise medical students and residents
- Thirteen 12 hour shifts per month (minimum)
- Busy 20 LDR bed unit with lots of high risk OB, no gyn coverage
- OB Hospitalists cover OBED and are available for all emergencies
- MFM support, 24/7 dedicated OB anesthesia coverage
- Level III NICU, 24/7 PICU and full range of Pediatric subspecialties on campus with Wesley Children’s Hospital.
- Regional Level 1 Trauma center licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets, drawing from 1 million+ residents in Kansas and parts of contiguous states.
- Hospital-Employed with competitive market salary, opportunity to pick up more shifts
- Comprehensive benefits
- CME and professional Dues, Fees
- 401K + matching; discounted employee stock purchase
- Clinical Faculty Appointment to KU/Wichita OB/GYN Residency
Living in Wichita, KS
- With 646K population, named an All-American City four times for quality of life (affordability, education, cultural and sports activities, and safety)
- Per Sperling’s BestPlaces.net single family homes 36% below national median, cost of living 13.7% percent below national average
- Home of the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita with over 1,000 faculty members and 13 ACGME accredited residency programs
- Average physician commute time: 12 minutes
Please reply with CV to hospital system’s in-house recruiter. Include cover message explaining your reasons for interest in living and working in Wichita.
Apply for OB Hospitalist to Join Hospital-Employed Group
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly