Total Joint Replacement Opportunity
Total Joint Replacement Opportunity in Coastal Rhode Island
Join our growing orthopedic surgery team at Care New England – a fully integrated health system located in Providence, Rhode Island and affiliated with the Warren Alpert School of Medicine at Brown University.
- Established orthopedic practice of 9 orthopedic surgeons and 5 advanced care providers
- Primary and reconstruction joint replacement, plus other clinical interest
- Mako Robotic-Arm Assisted Technology and training available
- Practice located at Kent Hospital in Warwick, RI
- Call coverage 1:14
- Opportunity for teaching with faculty appointment at the Warren Alpert School of Medicine at Brown University
We offer a competitive salary with opportunities for incentive bonus and a benefits package including health, life, disability, occurrence malpractice and retirement.
Beyond the professional opportunity, nearby Providence offers the accessibility and friendliness of a small town with the culture and sophistication of a big city. One hour from Boston, Hartford and New Haven and three hours from New York City; the area is home to a number of higher education institutions including Brown University, Johnson & Wales, Providence College and the Rhode Island School of Design.
For more information, please contact Kim Kania at (401) 236-1364 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Total Joint Replacement Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly