Inflammatory Bowel Disease -Gastroenterology
Atlantic Medical Group at Overlook Medical center is seeking to hire a Gastroenterologist with subspecialty training in Inflammatory Bowel Disease to join our growing Digestive Diseases team. The position will be predominantly outpatient with some inpatient responsibilities. The position will be affiliated with Overlook Medical Center and will report in to the CMO and the Department Chair.
Atlantic Health System, headquartered in Morristown, New Jersey is a leading non – profit healthcare delivery system in New Jersey. The New Jersey network includes: Morristown Medical Center in Morristown, Overlook Medical Center in Summit, Newton Medical Center in Newton, Chilton Medical center in Pompton Plains, Hackettstown Medical Center in Hackettstown, Goryeb Children’s Hospital in Morristown and Atlantic Rehabilitation and Atlantic Home Care and Hospice.
Atlantic Medical Group is a physician-led and physician-governed organization that delivers the highest quality health care, at the right place, the right price, and the right time. We are a multi-specialty physician group with more than 900 doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants at over 300 locations throughout northern and central New Jersey.
- Provide clinical care for patients with gastrointestinal disorders including consultation and ongoing care in outpatient practice and inpatient consultation with a focus on IBD patients.
- Perform endoscopic procedures as needed
- Maintain the standard of care for the delivery of gastroenterology
- Meet all Joint Commission and other regulatory requirements
- Obtain complete history and record findings in a systematic format
- Order, perform and interpret routine laboratory tests
- Order medications and or medical devices as needed
- Follow hospital care and round or communicate with hospitalists on the care of hospitalized patients
- Conduct appropriate follow up to ensure appropriate levels of patient care
- Board certification or Board eligible in Internal Medicine/Gastroenterology
- Subspecialty training in Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Apply for Inflammatory Bowel Disease -Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly