Orthopedic Surgery Position in Maine with High Earning Potential
You will earn a competitive salary with productivity and quality bonuses of $100k. You will also receive student loan repayment, an attractive sign-on bonus, full and complete medical benefits, relocation assistance, ample PTO, and CME time.
This New England community has affordable housing and living. The community supports a local university, an airport, multiple hospitals, and is the retail hub for the area. It's a great home base to go hunting, fishing, hiking, cross-country skiing, or mountain biking.
CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest physician staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
To get started, please contact Ron Bansak at 203.663.9362 and email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2650943.
- Orthopedic group practice
- Hospital-based model
- Enjoy working for a hospital that gives you the autonomy and flexibility you want
- General orthopedic cases
- Must be BE or BC
- High base with productivity and quality bonus of $100k
- Paid malpractice
- Sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Orthopedic Surgery Position in Maine with High Earning Potential
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly