If you seek an OB/GYN practice that is rewarding professionally and financially, consider this opportunity. We are looking for an OB/GYN to join our multi-specialty group that provides award-winning care in Mansfield, Texas. This employed physician opportunity will allow you to concentrate on your patients while we handle insurance contracts, start-up tasks and other business operations.
In this multi-specialty group, you will enjoy:
- Brand new, state of the art hospital
- Start date: Q1 2021
- Ready and willing to join a new practice in our brand new medical office building and hospital
- No administrative hassles. We can handle practice management, technology services, staffing, and billing and collections.
- Guaranteed salary for the first 2 years, 100% productivity thereafter. No cap on income.
- Keep the control, lose the stress. You choose your degree of involvement in practice management.
- Service area of more than 200,000 with proven need for an OB/GYN
- No state income tax in Texas!
- Excellent location
- Start date: 2020
- PLEASE, NO AGENCY SOLICITATION OR 3RD PARTY RECRUITERS
We are locally partnered with Texas Health Resources (THR), the largest healthcare provider in the DFW area, and also with AdventHealth, our original parent company, and the largest protestant healthcare system in the nation. This allows us support both on the local level as well as the national level. Our new hospital is set to go live with patients on December 1, 2020 and we are looking forward to serving the Mansfield and surrounding communities with a new OBGYN on our staff!
You can find out more information about our hospital by clicking here: https://www.texashealth.org/en/Locations/texas-health-mansfield
Contact us for more information!
*Unable to sponsor J1 or H1B visas for this position.
*PLEASE, NO AGENCY SOLICITATION OR 3RD PARTY RECRUITERS
Apply for OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly