Rheumatology OP Only in NE Tennessee
State of Franklin Healthcare Associates, an independent, physician owned, professionally managed multi-specialty group seeks BC/BE Rheumatologist to join an established practice in Johnson City, TN. Clinic hours Monday-Friday 8-5.
- Manage and treat patients with rheumatic diseases (musculoskeletal system, soft tissues, autoimmune diseases and connective tissue disorders)
- Join busy, established practice with another Rheumatologists and mid-levels
- Easy access to infusion center
- Ancillary services include bone density, x-ray and lab
- Large primary care referral base and multi-specialty partnership as referral source
- Busy, high value practice, coupled with an unparalleled quality of life
- Aggressive salary
- Potential signing Incentives
- Full family health, dental and vision benefits
- Excellent Pension
- CME allowance and days
Must be BC/BE, completed a Rheumatology fellowship and eligible for licensure. Physicians completing fellowships are encouraged to apply. Ability to communicate with compassion and effectiveness to patients.
About the Area:
- Centrally located in the Northeastern corner of Tennessee—quick travel times to larger metropolitan areas: Knoxville, TN; Asheville, NC, Charlotte, NC, Roanoke, VA
- Easy access regional airport for uncomplicated travel
- Destination for outdoor activities
- Temperate climate with 4 distinct seasons
- Proximity to higher education opportunities: East Tennessee State University and Quillen COM in Johnson City, TN; Milligan College in Johnson City, TN; Tusculum College in Greeneville, TN; Northeast State Community College, Blountville, TN; and an excellent pre-K-12 public school system.
If you’re looking to join a physician-owned, physician-led practice that is making a difference in healthcare, State of Franklin Healthcare Associates is the place for you.
Apply for Rheumatology OP Only in NE Tennessee
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly