GENERAL ANESTHESIOLOGIST OPPORTUNITY IN THE DALLAS/FT WORTH AREA!!!
Premier Anesthesia, a leading national Anesthesia practice management and consulting company, is seeking an Anesthesiologist that values preeminent perioperative care, collegiality and professionalism for an exciting opportunity with Wise Regional Health System in the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. Headquartered in Decatur, Texas just a short drive from downtown Fort Worth, Wise Regional ranks in the 90th percentile among all hospitals in the nation. With a cost of living 10% lower than the national average and proximity to world class public and private schools, the region is a great location to raise a family. Wise Regional offers an opportunity to practice in a team based environment with the latest equipment in a growing health system.
• Staffing model of 4 Anesthesiologists and 14 CRNA’s
• Perioperative services consist of 8 rooms at Parkway and 6 rooms at Argyle. Both facilities are separated by approimately 15 miles.
• Call ratio is 1:4 and there is flexible scheduling. Rare call back or weekend cases.
• Permanent opportunity for a general anesthesiologist for a mix of general, orthopedic, spine, urology, gyn, cath lab, and robotic surgery cases. Must be proficient with peripheral nerve blocks.
• A positive environment for collaboration and development professionally, personally and socially
• Affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health, Wise Regional serves as a Bariatric Center of Excellence, Primary Stroke Center and a Chest Pain Center providing health care to the community for over 40 years
Located in the nation’s 2nd fastest growing metropolitan region, the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex, Decatur enjoys a small town feel with immediate access to major city amenities. Mild winters lead to year-round water sports, golf, hiking and outdoor activities just steps away. A short drive to all the Dallas – Fort Worth has to offer including the country’s top restaurants, 6 professional sports teams, the Dallas World Aquarium, the Dallas Zoo, award winning museums and top schools and colleges.
• Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician Anesthesiologist
• No Visa waivers
For more information about this opportunity or to be considered for future Premier Anesthesia practice opportunities, please feel free to contact Tahir Cowans at 678.690.7805.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly