Emergency Medicine Physician
Ask about our NEW RATE INCREASE EFFECTIVE 8/1/20 & the ANNUAL RETENTION BONUS!
Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician to join our dynamic practice in Owensboro, Kentucky!
Exciting NEW teaching opportunity with Owensboro Health Regional Hospital s new Family Medicine residency program affiliated with University of Louisville!
Physician Requirements: Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine; Residency Trained (ABEM, AOBEM)Facility Information
Part of Owensboro Health System, Owensboro Health Regional Hospital is a 450 bed hospital that has private patient rooms, a NICU, and technologically advanced operating rooms located above the emergency department so trauma patients get into surgery quicker. This facility has an average door-to-balloon time for treating Heart Attacks that significantly exceeds the national standard. This facility also has technologically advanced operating rooms located above the emergency department, so trauma patients get into surgery quicker.
- One of America s 100 best hospitals
- Certified primary stroke center & stroke care excellence award
- Sexual assault nurse examiner-ready facility
- Only designated SANE-ready hospital in Western KY
- Nationally recognized by Healthgrades
- Named among top 5% in the nation for emergency medicine
- Emergency medicine excellence award
- Moonlighting available for Senior EM Residents
Emergency Department Profile:
- 66,000 annual patient visits
- Level III Trauma Center
- 40 ED beds total - 27 beds in Main ED, 8 Fast Track beds, 3 Psyche beds, & 2 Trauma Bays
- 49-hours physician coverage daily; 9 & 10-hour shifts
- 54-hours APP coverage daily; 10 & 12-hour shifts
- Designated Nocturnists
- EPIC EMR
*Excellent compensation package includes increased hourly rates effective 8/1/20, a generous annual retention bonus, RVU incentive, performance citizenship bonus, CME, comprehensive benefits, & a 401(k) retirement plan with match!
Owensboro, Kentucky is home to Brescia University, Kentucky Wesleyan College - an extended campus for Western Kentucky University, and Owensboro Community and Technical College. Owensboro offers a wide range of recreational and cultural activities - everything from fishing on a nearby lake to live performances of the Owensboro Symphony Orchestra, one of the finest in the state. Municipal parks provide areas for picnicking, golf, tennis, softball, football, and relaxing, and water sport activities can also be enjoyed on the Ohio River. Owensboro offers two bustling park systems, with numerous trails and pools, the new Edge Ice Arena, and the Owensboro Sportscenter, a 5,000-seat arena which hosts conventions, sports events, and trade shows. From symphony concerts to Broadway plays, the RiverPark Center nestled on the scenic banks of the Ohio River, is a regional center for arts and entertainment.http://www.owensboro.org/about/owensboroBenefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women s and Children s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly