Emergency Medicine Physician
1 day left
- Position Type
Envision Physician Services is currently seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Emergency Medicine or Primary Care Physicians for our site in Greenville, KY!
Physician Requirements: Board Certified/Board Eligible in Family Practice or Internal Medicine with Emergency Department experienceFacility Information
Part of Owensboro Health System, Muhlenberg Community Hospital and Owensboro Health employees operate as one team, as they able to share resources, including physician specialists and support departments. Muhlenberg Community Hospital patients now have access to a larger network of services and providers because of this agreement.
- 450 licensed hospital beds
- Non-profit community hospital
Emergency Department Profile:
- 16,000 annual ED volume
- 9 ED beds
- 24-hours physician coverage daily; 12-hour shifts and 24-hour shifts available
- APP coverage daily
- Meditech EMR with Dragon dictation
- Independent Contractor Status for physicians
Greenville, KY has a wide range of local attractions available, including historical monuments, recreational places, natural sites, and adventurous activities. The historic square is anchored with a beautiful 100+ year old court house. Not far from downtown is the 12-acre Brizendene Brothers Nature Park, with a half-mile trail through wooded areas and open meadow, picnic tables, and a stream with a man-made waterfall.
- Located among the rolling hills of Western Kentucky
- Revitalized downtown with restored buildings that host restaurants & shops
- Rapidly becoming a regional hub for classic small-town festivals & events
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly