Physician - Academics-Critical Care - Intensivist
Medical Director for the Banner University Medical Center-Phoenix Medical Intensivist Care Units and Critical Care Physician Advisor
Banner University Medical Center Phoenix, a Top 5 Large Health System and one of the country's premier non-profit health care networks, is seeking an experienced Critical Care physician with proven leadership skills and academic experience. This is an excellent career opportunity for physician to work in the heart of Phoenix and the hub of academic medicine.
Qualifications and Skills include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to provide clinical leadership to organize multidisciplinary comprehensive ICU Care
- Experience as Medical Director/Critical Care Chief at a teaching institution.
- 10+ years as Medical Director/Critical Care Chief at a teaching institution with leadership experience preferred.
- Current ABIM certification in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine with MBA or equivalent in Health care administration
- Knowledge base in ECMO therapy and all aspects of comprehensive ICU Care
- Participation in MOC for maintenance of board certification
- US citizenship
Banner University Medical Group Offers a generous benefits package:
- Competitive salary with incentives with paid time off
- Sign-on/relocation bonus
- Comprehensive benefits – health, dental, vision, retirement, and more
- Paid malpractice
- Paid CME
- Eligibility for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Opportunities for career advancement / leadership development
Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix is a nationally-known academic medical center and the primary teaching facility of the University of Arizona College of Medicine - Phoenix. BUMC-P is a 733 bed, Level 1 Trauma facility: as the largest and one of the most comprehensive tertiary care facilities in Arizona, it provides a full complement of subspecialties including cardiac care, transplant services, oncology, high-risk obstetrics, CARF certified stroke, head injury and general inpatient rehabilitation, epilepsy center, Alzheimer’s Institute, and outpatient clinics on campus in primary and specialty care. BUMC-P has been cited for 12 years as one of America’s “Best Hospitals” by U.S. News & World Report and is consistently rated as a “Best Place to Work” in Arizona.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner University Medical Center - Phoenix
Downtown Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ 85006 Physician - Academics-Critical Care - Intensivist
Apply for Physician - Academics-Critical Care - Intensivist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly