OB/GYN Opportunity in Newark, DE; 4-day week!
Please email CVs and inquiries to Recruiter Email.
Recruiter: Vik Malhotra
About the Practice:
Lifeline Medical Associates, Newark, DE, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their highly recognized Women's Center in Newark, DE. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates.
- Comprehensive women s healthcare services - OB/GYN, minimally invasive surgery, and more
- Affiliated with Christiana Hospital; a NICU 3 facility, Trauma 1 facility, 906-bed facility
- Strong MFM services; in-office ultrasound, and more
- Current Team: 4 OB/GYNs; 2 GYNs; 4 NPs; 1 PA
- 4-day workweek! 2.5 days in clinic; plus, call-day
- Share weekday call with team of 4 other OB/GYNs; share weekend call with a group of 10 physicians
- Patient Census: ~30/day
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits package; potential for annual bonus
Patients of all ages have access to a wide variety of services including annual wellness visits, obstetrics, prenatal care, 3D and 4D ultrasounds, gynecology, birth control, hormone management, and more.
The role offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position requires a DE license, and our team can assist with the process.
- Newark, DE, has a thriving economy, warm and accepting population.
- This scenic college city holds a small-town charm, accompanied by a vibrant selection of activities: Hiking, biking the trails at White Clay Creek State Park; enjoying music, theatre and art galleries at the University of Delaware. Access to Delaware beaches.
- Close to Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, DC.
About Unified Women s Healthcare:
Unified Women s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Apply for OB/GYN Opportunity in Newark, DE; 4-day week!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly