OB/GYN Physician | Tampa Area | Robotics Available!
Our affiliate, Florida Woman Care is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Seminole, Florida. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply!
- Highly reputed 20-year old, state-of-the-art practice in the area
- Join 5 OB-GYNS; 1 NP plus allied staff
- Moderate call Hospital Group back-up
- Affiliated with a prestigious hospital with state-of-the-art procedures; plus, DaVinci Robotics
- Very generous compensation range: 220 280K; depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Full range of prenatal services, from 3D ultrasound to genetic testing and everything in between
- 25 minutes from St. Petersburg and Clearwater
- 40 minutes from Tampa proper
- Beautiful Coastal Community with nightlife and a convenient location!
About Unified Women s Healthcare, LLC
Unified Women s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Recruiter: Michael Banton
Apply for OB/GYN Physician | Tampa Area | Robotics Available!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly