Penn State Health, a multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across central Pennsylvania, is expanding our Adult Rheumatologist service and seeking an exceptional physician to join our busy practices at either our Hershey location or our new Lancaster practice.
What We re Offering:
- We'll foster your passion for patient care and cultivate a collaborative environment rich with diversity
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Salary and rank commensurate with qualifications
- Relocation Assistance
- Comprehensive Benefits and Retirement package
What We're Seeking:
- A BC/BE physician with excellent clinical skills interested in either an academic faculty position or a community based position
- Research/Clinical Trials interested physician seeking protected time to start/develop research initiatives is available at our Hershey location
- Community setting opportunity for Rheumatologist with established patient base
- Ability to work collaboratively within diverse academic and clinical environments
- Completion of an accredited Fellowship program
- No J1 visa waiver opportunities available
About the Area:
Located in Central Pennsylvania, the Penn State Health system offers inviting and safe communities to live, work, play, and learn. The surrounding neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. The area is rich in history and offers all the beautiful inspiration of the four seasons. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC.
For more information please contact: Heather J. Peffley, PHR, FASPR at: email@example.com
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly