AdvantageCare Physicians (ACPNY) is one of the largest primary and specialty care practices in New York. With 38 medical offices in Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island and on Long Island, ACPNY aspires to be a home for health for the patients it cares for and the communities it serves. This vision is accomplished through a whole-you care approach that recognizes for each patient the physical, mental, and lifestyle factors that impact their health. The values that drive ACPNY include a commitment to diversity, an unyielding desire to deliver high-quality care, and community-driven collaboration. By integrating these behaviors into our day-to-day operations, ACPNY strives to always create healthier futures for its patients.
We are seeking an Obstetrics and Gynecology trained physicians to join us in pursuit of high quality patient care to provide Obstetrics and Gynecology services including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care and health maintenance.
The Ideal Candidate
- Two to four years of obstetrics and gynecology clinical experience in an outpatient setting.
- Ability to diagnose and treat a wide variety of obstetrics and gynecology conditions and improve patient outcomes.
- Demonstrate competency in diagnosis and treatment to assure high standards of patient care and safety are maintained.
- Patient-centered approach toward a positive patient experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interest in Population Health Management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Care for and treat women during prenatal, intrapartum and postnatal periods.
- Treat diseases of female anatomy.
- Perform cesarean sections or other surgical procedures as needed to preserve patient’s health and deliver babies safely.
- Procedures may include but not limited to: Office biopsies (cervical, endometrial, vaginal, vulvar), colposcopy, IUD placement, hysteroscopy, laparoscopic, and open procedures
- Review patient’s history and perform physical examinations. Evaluate, diagnose and provide appropriate treatment and patient care.
- Recommend suitable management for the patient, including but not limited to, preventive health recommendations and habits.
- Prescribe medications and formulate ongoing treatment and disease management plans.
- Provide relationship-centered care, taking into account the patient’s psychosocial and physical needs.
- Collect and record patient information, such as medical histories, reports and examination results. Maintain complete and accurate medical records.
- Communicate effectively with the clinical team to ensure total delivery of quality care.
- Participate in medical staff educational programs and meetings.
Education & Experience
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or foreign equivalent
- Completion of four year post graduate medical training from an accredited residency program in area of practice and three years of obstetrics and gynecology fellowship training
- Seeking both experienced and newly trained providers
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Must possess current, unrestricted New York State license or be eligible for licensure
- Must possess active Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration or be eligible for registration
- Must possess active Medicare/Medicaid Enrollment or be eligible to enroll
- BLS or ACLS certification required but both strongly preferred
- Must possess strong communication skills both oral and written
- Comfortable with Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system and Microsoft Office
Medical Office Hours of Operation
- Monday-Wednesday 8:00AM – 6:00PM
- Thursday 8:00AM – 8:00PM
- Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Saturday 8:00AM – 1:00PM
Competitive Benefit Package
- Competitive Base Salary
- Sign-on Bonus
- Malpractice Insurance
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) Reimbursement
- Medical/Dental/Vision Health Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly