Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) is a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system, which receives recognition for our clinical and academic innovations. Our system is comprised of two hospital campuses, an urgent care clinic and an integrated network of both primary and specialty care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s Metro North Region. CHA is an academic affiliate of both Harvard Medical School (HMS) and Tufts University School of Medicine.
- Full time position available, adding a physician due to volume and growth
- Incoming GI will practice at three locations – Cambridge, Somerville & Everett
- Training and/or experience in ERCP, Motility or Inflammatory Bowel Disease would be desirable
- Join an established department of 10+ specialized providers with clinical and administrative support staff in place
- Position is outpatient with light inpatient call
- Opportunity to teach medical students and residents from Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine
Candidates should be BE/BC in IM and GI and have a passion for CHA’s mission and values; providing the highest quality healthcare to our community of underserved, multicultural patients. Physicians employed at CHA receive competitive compensation including guaranteed base salary plus incentives and a comprehensive benefits package including affordable health/dental insurance, retirement account with matching, malpractice insurance and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly