FM RESIDENCY ASSOCIATE PROGRAM DIRECTOR
Banner University Medical Group seeks a Family Medicine physician with demonstrated clinical leadership ability and commitment to excellence in patient care to join an established leadership team as FM Residency Associate Program Director. The Department of Family and Community Medicine (DFCM) is a rapidly growing department that is already nationally and internationally known for outstanding programs in clinical care, education, research and community outreach and engagement. In addition to its two residencies and their associated clinics, DFCM operates a mobile health program, provides primary care in multiple outreach clinics and in an innovative behavioral health clinic, and provides specialty care in sports medicine, obesity treatment, cancer survivorship and integrative medicine.
- Large department of 70 faculty with a full complement of core faculty dedicated to the FM residency
- Oversight and administrative of the Alvernon FM residency that is comprised of 8 residents per year
- Maintain an active ambulatory clinical practice (may include inpatient and/or OB)
- 1.0 FTE with 0.40 dedicated to administrative functions related to the FM residency and 0.60 clinical time (mix of direct patient care and resident supervision)
- M.D. or D.O. degree
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Two years’ residency faculty experience required
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system providing the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this partnership is academic medicine, focusing on teaching and patient care with expanded research activities and community outreach to nurturing future generations of highly trained medical professionals who serve the community.
Banner University Medical Group offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Qualified tuition reduction for dependents at any AZ state institution
- Paid malpractice
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Financial savings resources
- Leadership training opportunities
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for FM RESIDENCY ASSOCIATE PROGRAM DIRECTOR
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly