Accurate Diagnostic Labs, Inc – One of the largest privately owned and fastest growing commercial clinical laboratories in the region, Accurate has an outstanding reputation for quality, innovation and integrity. Accurate offers a truly exceptional work environment where each member is valued and treated with respect and dignity.
Accurate Diagnostic Labs, is actively seeking a strong business partner for the position of Pathologist / Laboratory Director. This candidate should be comfortable with hands-on development in all areas of commercial laboratory operations. The candidate will work with a group of exceptional peers to oversee the operations in a Pathology / Cytology Laboratory and assist to coordinate with the Molecular, Genetics, Clinical, Immunology and Hematology Laboratory. This individual will have the full support of the entire organization to grow the company in an ethical and compliant manner.
As an experienced Pathologist - Laboratory Director your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Develops and establishes measures to improve the quality of medical services provided by the practice
- Suggests changes in working conditions and develops and establishes measures to improve efficiency and performance of medical services
- Strives to make the practice a model of efficiency, quality, safety, and service
- Fulfill the responsibilities as listed in CLIA ‘88 (42 C.F.R. §493.1495). Additional responsibilities may be defined by applicable laws and regulations.
- Participate in departmental professional Quality Control and Quality Assurance activities, e.g. Pathology Quality
- Assessment and Improvement Program, including cytology, molecular, genetics, and clinical AP.
- Interact with ordering physicians who request to speak with a pathologist.
- Provide professional anatomic pathology diagnostic services, including GYN Cytology Review, GI, and GU.
- Interpretation of tissue biopsies.
- Comply with continuing medical education requirements for licensure and privilege status.
- Provide clinical lab consultation services to physicians and lab technologists as needed.
- Pathologist with 5 + years experience post residency.
- Must be board certified AP/CP
- Strong customer focus and understanding of laboratory operations
- Ability to communicate with high level decision makers in the organization
- Personal adaptability and ability to lead change.
EDUCATION, LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS:
- Required: Medical Degree
- Required: Certified in Anatomic, Cytology, and Clinical Pathology
- Desired: Sub – Specialty fellowship trained preferably in Cytology and Gastroenterology.
- Required: Must hold valid unrestricted license to practice medicine in NY/NJ/PA/DE/MD/VA or be eligible to obtain licensure.
Apply for Pathologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly