Urology - Physician - Huntington, NY
The Mount Sinai Health System is currently seeking a full-time Urologist to join its multi-specialty practice in Long Island!
Ideal candidates will give excellent care to a diverse community of patients that need treatment for a broad spectrum of urological conditions and diseases. The selected candidate will play an instrumental role in ensuring excellent patient care, quality outcomes, and satisfaction. In addition, we would like our talented physician candidates to have a passion for outpatient medicine and be fully committed to mission of Mount Sinai Health System. The chosen candidates will have the opportunity to partner with world renowned, Icahn School of Medicine. Mount Sinai s Department of Medicine is strongly committed to caring for the whole patient and places special emphasis on providing patient-centered care. The division embraces the mission of Icahn School of Medicine by pursuing an integrated approach to patient care, research, and education. We pursue all dimensions of these three components, considering them inseparable elements of the art and science of medicine.
Mount Sinai is at the forefront of diagnosis and treatment for urinary tract and prostate disorders, kidney stones and cancer, bladder cancer, erectile dysfunction, infertility, and pediatric urologic conditions. Physicians will provide general Urological services in a multi-specialty practice, including office-based procedures. Competitive salary and benefits offered.
- Work with a large primary care referral base and almost every specialty including cardiology, neurology, gastroenterology, orthopedics, pain management, allergy, urology, radiology, and hematology/oncology
- Serve a diverse population and live in a neighborhood with excellent school districts
- Support Staff: Medical Assistants, Registered Nurses, PA s, urodynamics, full service on site imaging center with brand new Siemens MRI and PET CT, ultrasound, on site lab
- EMR system: Epic
- No teaching, research, or administrative responsibilities required
- Competitive salary and benefits offered including productivity bonuses, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, and malpractice coverage
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University
- New York Medical License/Active NYS DEA
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Urology
- Committed to Mount Sinai and the communities we serve
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System
- Respectfully collaborate and build relationships with a diverse set of teammates
- Thrive in a constantly evolving environment, challenging the status quo and striving to innovate and improve care delivery
About Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island:
Joining this multi-specialty group with its main site in a brand new, state-of-the-art, 80,000 square foot ambulatory facility in Huntington, will allow the physician to rapidly grow a practice by servicing a large and diverse patient population in Huntington and other nearby Mount Sinai Doctor sites. Long Island is full of beautiful communities with excellent school districts, art museums, restaurants, and concert venues. Additionally, Manhattan is only a short drive or train ride away. Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island offers comprehensive care through its sites and is comprised of 77 physicians representing almost every medical and surgical specialty. Additionally, this site has a full imaging center, state-of-the-art accredited office endoscopy center, and on-site Laboratory, as well as a comprehensive support team, including RN s and MA s.
About the Mount Sinai Health System:
The Mount Sinai Health System is New York City's largest integrated delivery system, encompassing eight hospitals, a leading medical school, and a vast network of ambulatory practices throughout the greater New York region. Mount Sinai's vision is to produce the safest care, the highest quality, the highest satisfaction, the best access and the best value of any health system in the nation. The Health System includes more than 7,200 primary and specialty care physicians; 13 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers; more than 400 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida; and 30 affiliated community health centers. The Icahn School of Medicine is one of three medical schools that have earned distinction by multiple indicators: ranked in the top 20 by U.S. News & World Report's "Best Medical Schools", aligned with a U.S. News & World Report's "Honor Roll" Hospital, No. 15 in the nation for National Institutes of Health funding, and among the top 10 most innovative research institutions as ranked by the journal Nature in its Nature Innovation Index. This reflects a special level of excellence in education, clinical practice, and research. The Mount Sinai Hospital is ranked No. 14 on U.S. News & World Report's "Honor Roll" of top U.S. hospitals; it is one of the nation's top 15 hospitals in Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Geriatrics, Nephrology, and Neurology/Neurosurgery in the 2020-2021 "Best Hospitals" issue. Mount Sinai's Kravis Children's Hospital also is ranked nationally in four out of ten pediatric specialties by U.S. News & World Report. The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked 11th nationally for Ophthalmology. Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Morningside, and Mount Sinai West are ranked regionally.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate, exclude, or treat people differently on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
Apply for Urology - Physician - Huntington, NY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly