Plastic Surgery Opportunity
Penn State Health is actively seeking a BC/BE Plastic Surgeon to joining our team in Berks County, PA. This is a great opportunity to join an established, busy practice with opportunity for growth.
What we're seeking:- M.D., M.D. / Ph.D. or equivalent degree
- Eligible for medical licensure in the State of Pennsylvania
- Candidates must be BC/BE in Plastic Surgery
- Penn State Health is multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across 29 counties in Pennsylvania and employing more than 14,000 people system-wide.
- The system includes Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Penn State Children s Hospital, and Penn State Cancer Institute based in Hershey, Pa.; Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Center in Reading, Pa., and more than 2,000 physicians and direct care providers at more than 100 medical office locations.
- Penn State Health shares an integrated strategic plan and operations with Penn State College of Medicine, the University s medical school. With campuses in State College and Hershey, Pa., the College of Medicine boasts a portfolio of more than $90 million in funded research and more than 1,700 students and trainees in medicine, nursing, other health professions and biomedical research.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.
Apply for Plastic Surgery Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly