General Orthopaedic Surgeon- 1 hr to SC Coast
MUSC Health- Florence Medical Center is seeking a general Orthopaedic Surgeon to join a well-established and award winning Orthopaedics program in the Florence Division alongside 3 Orthopaedic Surgeons, including one shoulder and sports medicine specialist and one hand specialist. This opportunity provides superior support from divisional orthopaedic partners and MUSC’s Department of Orthopaedics. As a partner and collaborator with our academic medical center, you’ll have access to advanced technologies such as specialty and sub-specialty diagnostic support, and direct affiliation with clinical centers of excellence, all to better empower you to increase and optimize care locally.
About this position:
- Seeking BC/BE candidates
- Employed by the MUSC Health system
- 1:4 call
- Seeking general orthopaedics, trauma, or total joint
- Plenty of OR block time available
- Fully staffed office
- An excellent orthopaedics floor which includes a small exercise area
- Competitive compensation
- Generous sign on bonus
- 5 Days for CME + CME Allowance
- PTO and Holidays
- Employer funded retirement account + additional employer match for retirement contributions
- Occurrence Malpractice Coverage
- Epic EMR
- Employed position which comes with an MUSC faculty appointment and the resources which accompany an academic medical center, such as access to the MUSC medical library
Florence, SC is a delightful community approximately one hour to the SC coast (Myrtle Beach area) and offers easy access to the mountains. Florence is a sophisticated medical market, and reflects the many charms and lifestyle of a true Southern city. In Florence, the pace is manageable, the atmosphere is relaxed and the people are friendly. You’ll find impressive cultural and outdoor recreational opportunities along with good schools, a bustling economy, abundant shopping and a vibrant restaurant scene.
More information on Florence, SC:
At MUSC Health, we empower you to ‘Change What’s Possible’ by transforming expertise, learning and discovery into unrivaled patient-centered care in your setting.
- Our physician-led organization embraces and demonstrates our values of compassion, teamwork, diversity, accountability and innovation.
- With ties to South Carolina’s only comprehensive academic health science center in Charleston, we are committed to preserving and optimizing human life throughout the state through our vision to lead health innovation for the lives we touch.
- We support you with a competitive compensation and benefits plan, career and professional development opportunities, and access to the resources of an academic medical center.
Apply for General Orthopaedic Surgeon- 1 hr to SC Coast
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly