Banner University Medical Group is seeking full time Hospitalists with a focus on Gastroenterology. The right physicians will join the growing team of Gastroenterologists who are paving a new path for our patient care in Southern Arizona. Qualified candidates will receive a faculty appointment at the University of Arizona consistent with their credentials.
- Position primarily attends on inpatient service
- Board Certified Gastroenterologist with recent experience in hospital medicine with complex patients.
Banner Health’s Total Compensation Package Includes:
- Competitive salary plus incentives
- Relocation assistance
- Paid CME days plus allowance
- Paid malpractice
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
Tucson is a bustling, vibrant community nestled in the blooming Sonoran Desert. Vibrant culture, entertainment, and a thriving food scene minutes away with a booming housing market and attractive cost of living to live, work, and play!
- 350 Days of Year-Round Sunshine!
- The Outdoors Await! Golf, hiking, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, tanning and nearby winter skiing.
- A Unique Historical Heritage: Immerse in our city's history via art galleries, museums, architectural presidios and missions!
- Tantalizing Culinary Adventures: Explore vibrant palettes in one of the top gastronomy cities and fresh fusions on traditional food.
Submit your CV for immediate consideration
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner University Medical Center - Tucson
1625 N. Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85719 Physician-Gastroenterology
Apply for Physician-Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly