Hospitalist - Family Medicine/Internal Medicine - Atlantic Health System!
Morristown Medical Center is seeking a Family Medicine/Internal Medicine Hospitalist with academic experience. The position includes clinical supervision of residents within the full spectrum of Family Medicine including inpatient and outpatient care settings.
We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 12th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. Here, you will find a collaborative culture and quality care that exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
- Comprehensive health benefits package and competitive salary
- CME & Tuition Reimbursement
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible Schedule
- Live and work within a short drive of New York City, Poconos, Philadelphia, and the Jersey shore
- Involves clinical and teaching responsibilities.
- Perform essential duties and responsibilities as role of family physician
- Deliverance of quality clinical care.
- Faculty Members are also encouraged to participate and mentor residents in scholarship and research.
- Looking for minimum 1 year of Hospitalist/Teaching experience
- Board-certified Family Medicine
- NJ licensed or eligible for licensure in NJ
Apply for Hospitalist - Family Medicine/Internal Medicine - Atlantic Health System!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly