Certified Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physician
Rockhill Orthopaedic Specialists has an excellent full-time employment opportunity for a Board Certified Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physician to join an expanding physical medicine and interventional pain service line located in Lee’s Summit, MO - a great family friendly Kansas City Suburb.
PM&R JOB DESCRIPTION
We are seeking a full-time Outpatient PM&R Medical Doctor interested in building a practice and growing with the Lee’s Summit, MO community- (Kansas City Suburban Community).
Our offer comes with an income guaranteed contract, opportunity for bonus, as well as a great relocation package. Lee’s Summit, is a family friendly and growing diverse Kansas City Suburb.
- $250K+ income potential
- Bonus Potential
- Join our team of PMR/Interventional Pain Management physicians
- Weekly Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8AM – 5PM
- Variability in Daily Schedule
- No hospital on-call requirement
- Ability to consult at local hospital if desired
PM&R Physician will join an existing orthopaedic practice with a caseload of medical and work comp patients with musculoskeletal issues. The Physiatrist will see patients referred internally from the orthopaedic surgeons in the group, as well as perform EMG’s and be paid a guaranteed salary with the opportunity to earn a bonus of his/her own charges, (OV, Procedures, IME, DEPO, Ratings, etc..), paid biannually. Rockhill Orthopaedic Specialists is an extremely busy orthopaedic group with high patient volumes.
Preference will be shown to candidates who possess two to five years of experience; however, new and recent graduates will also be considered. Candidates should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
WHY ROCKHILL ORTHOPAEDIC SPECIALSITS?
- High Income potential
- Existing practice with established patient referral
- Integrated State of the art equipment
- Professional fulfillment through gratifying patient mix
- Team atmosphere with full-time staff support
- Health/vision/dental insurance
- Paid malpractice
- CME time & allowance
- Paid time off
- Multi-faceted retirement savings program
- Relocation assistance is available
- Starting bonus is also available.
- The Kansas City metropolitan area has a bi-state population of greater than 2 million.
- Kansas City- one of America’s Most Cultured Cities by Travel & Leisure Magazine
- Affordable housing: downtown lofts, suburban neighborhoods, as well as rural properties
- A robust arts scene including symphony, ballet, theater and museums
- Sports enthusiasts enjoy a variety of professional and collegiate sports year-round
- Explore over 600 parks and 24 public lakes in the community.
Apply for Certified Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly