Physician and Program Director
Serves as a physician and program director for Planned Parenthood of Tennessee and North Mississippi (PPTNM). Primary practice locations are our two Memphis health centers with occasional travel to our health centers in Nashville and Knoxville. In collaboration with the CMO, provides clinical leadership and guidance of patient care activities. PPTNM is seeking a board certified OB/GYN or Family Medicine physician.
PPTNM is a leader in non-judgmental, compassionate care for nearly 20,000 patients annually. PPTNM s headquarters are in Memphis, a diverse, authentic and soulful city. The metropolitan area is home to 1.3 million people and offers a low cost of living (12% lower than the national average) and excellent quality of life. PPTNM offers a relocation package, sign-on bonus, and generous benefits. PPTNM will consider loan repayment for the right candidate. The salary range is $215,000 to $250,000.
- In partnership with CMO, provides direction of medical activities at PPTNM s two Memphis health centers to ensure regulatory compliance and adherence to high-quality, evidence-based clinical practices.
- Provides clinical leadership for implementation of PPTNM s clinical policies, protocols and procedures.
- Serves as Program Director of clinical services as assigned by the CMO and in alignment with the physician's interests and career goals.
- In collaboration with the CMO and other management staff, participates in the planning and evaluation of PPTNM s health services and programs.
- Provides direct patient care services on a scheduled basis (on average, no more than 4 days per week) with a primary focus on medical and surgical abortion services (training opportunities for these services are available). Travels to Nashville and Knoxville Health Centers as required to ensure patient access as directed by the CMO.
- PPTNM is flexible and will provide a broad range of clinical and training opportunities according to the physician s interests and career goals (e.g., LGBTQ health care, gynecological care, colopscopy, family planning, and primary care).
- Serves as a first-line physician resource on problem and emergency care for PPTNM patients.
- With the CMO, provides physician leadership for PPTNM s Risk Quality Management (RQM) Program. Duties include reviewing complications data on a regular basis, preparing and reviewing occurrence reports, implementing corrective actions and systems improvements, leading root cause analyses, conducting chart audits and individual case conferences, and other duties as appropriate.
- Serves as liaison to hospitals providing back-up services to PPTNM for all matters related to the transfer, referral, and care of PPTNM s patients.
- Participates in collaborative agreements with mid-level practitioners as required by state regulations and as assigned by the CMO.
- Performs other duties as assigned by CMO.
Apply for Physician and Program Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly