Rheumatology - coastal NC - Wilmington - Named one of Southern Living Magazine's Best Southern C...
Atrium Health, one of the largest and most innovative health care systems in the nation, is recruiting a Board Certified/Board Prepared Physician for our Rheumatology Team in Wilmington, NC, affiliated with our partner, New Hanover Regional Medical Center
Join our busy, established, 100% Rheumatology, patient-focused practice in beautiful coastal North Carolina. This is a primarily outpatient practice with on-site infusion suite, DEXA, lab services, etc. Highly respected team with a growing practice environment and great facilities to practice in provide a strong support system.
- 100% Rheumatology, primarily Outpatient
- 4.5 day work week
- Part of a larger multi-specialty practice
- Teaching opportunities with our UNC-Chapel Hill affiliated teaching programs
- Our goal is restoring movement while helping patients maintain as active a lifestyle as possible and help prevent joint pain from progressing
- See a variety of rheumatic conditions including Arthritis, Lupus, Gout, Polymyositis, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Vasculitis
Wilmington, NC is a coastal town in Southeastern North Carolina. Rich in history, Wilmington boasts a dynamic arts and cultural scene, and offers unique shopping and fine dining. Year-round outdoor activities include golf, tennis, boating, fishing and hunting, surfing, biking and running. Home to the Screen Gems Movie Production studio, Wilmington enjoys the title of Hollywood East . Area schools are identified as some of the top in the state while the local university provides further educational opportunities and collegiate sports. Live and work where most people vacation!
To learn more, please contact me today and submit Cover Letter, CV. Thank you!
Apply for Rheumatology - coastal NC - Wilmington - Named one of Southern Living Magazine's Best Southern C...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly