Physician - Occupational Medicine Job in Chandler, Arizona
Phoenix | BE/BC Full Time Occupational Medicine
Banner Health, a Top 5 Large Health System and one of the country's premier non-profit health care networks is expanding its team of Occupational Health Professionals for Dobson & Ray in Chandler,Arizona. Banner Health is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve.
Excellent opportunity for an experienced BE/BC Occupational Medicine Physician to join our highly trained team! Our Occ Health Provider will perform baseline and annual physical exams, evaluate, treat, and follow up on industrial injuries and non-industrial medical conditions, infectious and hazardous material exposures. Our Physician will support an ongoing wellness program for Banner employees, local law enforcement and fire fighters.
- BC in Occupational medicine/Family practice/Internal medicine or Emergency medicine.
- 3 years' Occupational Health experience required
- DOT Certifications upon hire or within one year of hire date
- ACLS and BLS certified or obtain certification with-in 6 months of employment.
- Ability to read and interpret EKGs and exercise treadmill stress tests a plus or obtain training with-in 6 months of employment.
- M - F | 7:30a - 4:00pm
WE OFFER YOU competitive base salary + paid malpractice with tail + CME allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + excellent health benefit options
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Facility & Location InformationBanner Health - Phoenix Metro Area
Non-profit Healthcare System, AZ 85006 Physician-Occupational Medicine
Apply for Physician-Occupational Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly