Intensive Critical Care Opportunity- San Leandro/Fremont, CA
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and an over 70-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
Critical Care San Leandro/Fremont: 0.6 FTE-Typically, this entails a week of ICU coverage (7 days) with a week off in between. Perform all your own procedures, including percutaneous tracheotomies, lines and taps, etc., and co-manage the surgical patients serving as primary for medical issues. Inpatient Pulmonary consults and procedures as indicated for the inpatient population. Pulm/CC preferred, but other critical tracks of anesthesia/ED/CC will be considered. No outpatient pulmonary practice.
- Physician-led organization
- Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
- Mission driven, patient-centered care with one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation!
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
For further details, please contact Roy.B.Hernandez@kp.org or call (510) 625-2731
Please visit our website at: https://tpmg.permanente.org/careers/.
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Apply for Intensive Critical Care Opportunity- San Leandro/Fremont, CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly