OB/GYN Physician | Beautiful Treasure Coast Practice | 1:6 Call
Our affiliate, Florida Woman Care is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Stuart, Florida. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply!
- 1:6 Call; No First Call!
- Practice has 5 Physicians across 2 locations
- Midwife and Nurse Practitioner support
- Has a fully integrated EMR system, 3/D 4/D u/sound with 2 of the best sonogram techs in the area!
- Affiliated with St. Lucie Medical Center (HCA)
- Practice offers 3D/ Tomosynthesis mammography and performs MonaLisa Therapy Treatments
- Located on the beautiful Treasure Coast of Florida, just 30 miles north of West Palm Beach
- A growing community with A-rated schools and a family-friendly atmosphere
- Many extracurricular activities are available in the area with a strong emphasis on arts and entertainment, superb fishing, diving, and most importantly great dining experiences!
- Known as the “Sailfish Capital of the World”
- Voted America’s Happiest Seaside Town and home to the historic Downtown Stuart
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Recruiter: Michael Banton
Apply for OB/GYN Physician | Beautiful Treasure Coast Practice | 1:6 Call
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly