Orthopaedic Total Joints Surgeon
The Iowa Clinic, one of the largest physician-owned and governed multi-specialty clinics in the Midwest, is seeking to add an additional Orthopaedic Surgeon to our growing team. Candidates should have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience and be Board Certified and Fellowship-Trained in Total Joint Arthroplasty (Hip & Knee).
Why Choose the Orthopedic Surgery Department at The Iowa Clinic, P.C.?
- Join an experienced Sports Medicine/Shoulder Surgeon
- Minimal call primarily covered by APPs; no general trauma call
- APPs take first call, first assist, clinic
- Physical Therapy department of 17 providers and Medical Imaging department of 11 providers with state-of-the art equipment onsite
- EMR with Virtual Scribe Service
- Competitive base salary, income guarantee and shareholder track
- Excellent benefits include: generous 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan, optional health, dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care and term life insurance, and flexible spending accounts
Why Choose The Iowa Clinic?
- Among Wellmark’s 13 Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), we are in the top three in the state in terms of Wellmark’s Value Index Score (VIS), a measure of quality and outcomes
- In 2017 and 2018, achieved a perfect 100% MIPS score; in 2018, ranked as the #1 lowest beneficiary cost ACO in the country
- Provider Engagement in 96th percentile per The Advisory Board Company’s 2017 Engagement Survey
Why choose Des Moines, Iowa?
As the capital and hub for business and cultural activity with a metro population of over 645,000, this picturesque city truly has something for everyone to enjoy. With over 800 miles of connected recreational trails, our award-winning city offers short commute times, low cost of living, excellent schools, and is a family-friendly city that offers an idyllic work-life balance.
#1 “Best State to Practice Medicine” – WalletHub, March 2017 & MDLinx, June 2018
#1 “Best State to Live in America” – U.S. News & World Report, 2018
#1 “Best Places to Live in the Midwest (#5 Best in the U.S.) – U.S. News & World Report, 2019
#1 “Best State for Jobs” – Marketwatch, May 2019
#1 “Physicians’ Top Places to Live and Work (Iowa)” – Physicians Thrive, 2017
#1 “Best Affordable Place to Live in the U.S.” – U.S. News & World Report, 2017
The Iowa Clinic, P.C. was formed in 1994. Today we are the largest physician owned multi-specialty group in Central Iowa with more than 250 physicians and healthcare providers practicing in 40+ specialties. We are locally owned by doctors living and working in the communities we serve. Independence and control of patient care brought us together in 1994, and it's what keeps us together today.
The physicians and staff of The Iowa Clinic are committed to improving the health of the patients we serve with care and compassion. We partner with local medical centers and hospitals to provide leading-edge healthcare for the patients of Central Iowa, averaging 450,000 patient visits per year. It is our pledge to uphold the duties of our profession as we dedicate ourselves to healing those we serve.
Apply for Orthopaedic Total Joints Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly