Breast Imaging Radiologists
Northwell Health is seeking Breast Imaging radiologists (fellowship trained or similarly experienced) for an outstanding opportunity in Long Island, NY.
Highlights of this position include:
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity for rapid advancement and leadership
- Multiple practice locations and environments, with flexible scheduling, customized to suit each individual’s professional goals (clinical, educational, research)
- State-of-the-art full service imaging centers with the most advanced technology and equipment in the marketplace
- All new system-wide IT infrastructure and PACS with advanced technical support
- Construction underway for new industry-leading breast imaging center designed to maximize patient experience
- Forward thinking colleagues who partner with industry leaders in the research, development, and integration of new breast imaging technologies
- Faculty appointment at the Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell
- Breast Imaging fellow, radiology resident and medical student teaching opportunities
- Support for research with funding and dedicated time for qualified investigators
- Health system support and focus on both cancer services and women’s health services, with many opportunities for collaboration with clinical colleagues
- Ideal suburban location in Long Island NY, with close proximity to Manhattan, beautiful beaches, and nationally recognized school districts.
Northwell Health is New York State’s largest health care provider and private employer, with 23 hospitals, more than 600 outpatient facilities and nearly 15,000 affiliated physicians. We care for over two million people annually in the New York metro area and beyond. Our 66,000 employees – 15,000-plus nurses and 4,000 physicians – are working to change health care for the better. We’re making breakthroughs in medicine at the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research. We're training the next generation of medical professionals at the visionary Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell and the Hofstra Northwell School of Graduate Nursing and Physician Assistant Studies.
Applicants must be board certified or board eligible by the American Board of Radiology. Academic rank will be based on experience and qualifications. Northwell Health is an equal opportunity employer committed to faculty diversity.
Interested applicants should submit cover letter and CV to Nina Vincoff MD, Chief, Division of Breast Imaging at email@example.com
Apply for Breast Imaging Radiologists
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly