Penn State Health OBGYN Opportunity in Berks County, PA
- Opportunity to join a busy, growing group of providers with a strong referral base.
- Ability to build practice based on your niche.
- Practice offers a "small town feel" with the resources of a large health system. Ideal position for someone looking to be highly engaged and contribute to the organization.
- Enjoy a well-balanced combination of outpatient consultation, prenatal care and preventative care, operating room exposure, labor and delivery coverage.
- M.D., DO, or M.D./Ph.D. or equivalent degree
- Candidates must be BC/BE in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Eligible for medical licensure in the State of Pennsylvania
Penn State Health is multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across 29 counties in Pennsylvania and employing more than 14,000 people system-wide.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.
Apply for Penn State Health OBGYN Opportunity in Berks County, PA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly