Penn State Health is seeking a BC/BE General Obstetrician & Gynecologist to join an existing medical practice in Berks County, PA. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team of Women's Health Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers. Enjoy a well-balanced combination of outpatient consultation, prenatal care and preventative care, operating room exposure, labor and delivery coverage.
- M.D., DO, or M.D./Ph.D. or equivalent degree
- Candidates must be BC/BE in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Eligible for medical licensure in the State of Pennsylvania
- Penn State Health is multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across 29 counties in Pennsylvania and employing more than 14,000 people system-wide.
- The system includes Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Penn State Children s Hospital, and Penn State Cancer Institute based in Hershey, Pa.; Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Center in Reading, Pa., and more than 2,000 physicians and direct care providers at more than 100 medical office locations.
- Penn State Health shares an integrated strategic plan and operations with Penn State College of Medicine, the University s medical school. With campuses in State College and Hershey, Pa., the College of Medicine boasts a portfolio of more than $90 million in funded research and more than 1,700 students and trainees in medicine, nursing, other health professions and biomedical research.
Penn State Health is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly