Join a thriving obstetrics and gynecology group practice in the heart of the DFW metroplex. Vibrant arts scene, multiple professional sport teams, with both charming urban and spacious suburban neighborhoods in a rapidly growing metropolitan area, easy access to a major international airport!
- Well equipped clinic attached to progressive, state of the art hospital
- Collaborative practice that includes 7 midwives
- 24/7 OB/GYN hospitalist coverage available
- Shared call coverage
- Competitivesalary with full benefits package
- Generous vacation/CMEbenefits
- Opportunities to participate in education of medical students and residents
- Full range of gynecologic surgeries, including robotic
The OBGYN Physician is responsible for all aspects of women’s health patient care, including preventative care, diagnosis and treatment of obstetrical and gynecologic conditions, and consultations within the inpatient and/or outpatient setting.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
1. Provides evidence-based and compassionate care to all patients as assigned to improve patient outcomes and increase patient satisfaction. Demonstrates patient centered and patient valued behavior.
3. Monitors guidelines for the management of care and for ensuring the services are delivered in compliance with the guidelines established by the Acclaim Physician Group.
4. Attends Performance Improvement Programs and Peer Review committee meetings; and is an active participant in the process.?
5. Partners and communicates with acumen to build a positive brand and patient/customer experience for those who encounter Acclaim Physician Group. This would include health network staff, vendors, outside partners, patients, stakeholders, and local community leaders.?
6. Serves as a resource to the community.?
7. Performs other job related duties as assigned.?
Required Education and Experience:
• Current Medical Doctor (M.D) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.) degree from an accredited school of medicine.
• Residency and/or Fellowship training within specialty.
Required Licensure/Certification/Specialized Training:
• Current, unrestricted medical license to practice in the State of Texas.
• Board Certification or Board Eligible.
Apply for OBGYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly