Our Private OBGYN practice of Women’s Healthcare in Cary and Morrisville area of North Carolina, is looking for an Board certified OBGYN Physician to join our prestigious Women's Health Care Center in the Triangle area, NC.
Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. We prefer Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply!
- BC/BE in OBGYN
- Successful record of clinical and service excellence
- Strong L&D and surgical training
- Robotics preferred, not required
- North Carolina medical licensure or eligible
About the Practice:
The practice consists of 3 OBGYN Physicians as well as 3 CNM’s.CNM is 1st call .
The practice has been serving the Triangle Metro area for over 10 years and is still growing. Deliveries are typically done at present at Wake Med Cray hospital. . This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join an established private practice that is one of the most well known in the area.
- Join 3 OB/GYNs and 3 CNM Nurse Practitioner along with a great supporting staff
- Call schedule 1:3 with CNM 1st call.
- Practice offers opportunity to perform a wide variety of obstetrics and gynecological treatments/procedures
- Average daily patient census: 28
- practice delivers and admit patients at UNC -Rex Hospital with Level 4 NICU and OB Hospitalist in house 24 hrs with in house anesthesia.
- Partnership opportunities available
- Satellite office located in Fuqua, NC
- Raleigh, N.C.’s reputation is on the rise for outdoor activities and action sports in a capital-city setting (Men's Healthmagazine recently named Raleigh the third sportiest city in America). With a wide variety of ways to get out and get active from hiking trails to golf courses to hidden kayaking spots, it won’t be hard to find a way to keep busy!
- When it comes to a good time, the Raleigh, N.C. area knows no limits. Just outside the city of Raleigh are the neighboring towns and unincorporated areas that make up Wake County. There are 11 towns in all, each just minutes away from Raleigh. Each has its own story, charming visitors with historic downtowns, tree-lined main streets, concerts in the park, golf course communities and one-of-a-kind boutiques.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + production based bonus incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
- Medical Malpractice
- Paid license and professional dues
- Employed opportunity
We offer a competitive salary with production bonus and an excellent benefits package that includes paid time off 3 weeks vacation and 1 week CME. And optional health/STD/LTD ,401(K) Plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for OBGYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly