Pulmonologist at Union Pulmonary & Sleep Associates- Monroe, NC
Atrium Health, is one of the nation s leading and most innovative healthcare organizations, providing a full spectrum of healthcare and wellness programs throughout the Southeast region. Join us in providing compassionate, world-class care. Our Mission: To improve health, elevate hope and advance healing for all. Our Vision: To be the first and best choice for care.
Pulmonary/Critical Care/ Sleep Position in Monroe, NC (35 mins from Charlotte International Airport)!
Our ideal candidate is a medically trained physician in Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine.
We are recruiting a Board Certified Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep, fellowship trained Pulmonary/Critical Care physician for a position at Union Pulmonary & Sleep Associates. Specific fellowship training in Pulmonary/ Critical Care required, Sleep Medicine preferred.
- Small practice with excellent referral base. Availability to refer to tertiary center within 30 miles
- Great mix of pulmonary pathology.
- Very collegial group, academic practice is feasible based on individual's interests. The group is very supportive of it
- Multiple Atrium health affiliated Internal medicine and family medicine practices that utilize our consultative services. Critical care service is consultative only.
- Competitive, robust compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- Practice environment with established group of 4 Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep physicians
- Outpatient M-F 8a-5p; Inpatient 24/7
- Outpatient - Adults 50%/ Inpatient- Adults 50%
Monroe is located 35 minutes from Charlotte International Airport, within 2 hours of driving to mountains, skiing, multiple outdoor activities within short distance (boating, fishing, hunting). Union county has some of the highest rated public schools in North Carolina. Weddington Middle school has won the first place in the state of North Carolina on EOG's (end of school grade). Diverse professional sports including NASCAR, the NFL Carolina Panthers, NBA Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Knights baseball, Charlotte Checkers hockey, and golf, as well as unlimited year-round recreational opportunities. Charlotte is 35 minutes away and the largest and most accessible city between Washington, DC and Dallas, TX. World-class entertainment, eclectic culinary experiences, as well as an abundance of literary, musical and cultural opportunities are all readily available and easily accessed. Excellent public and private schools and numerous top ranked colleges and universities throughout the greater Charlotte region and state of North Carolina. Easy drive to the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains and many most popular US beaches. Immediate access to a major, easy to navigate international airport offering direct flights across the country and to several international destinations.
Please submit an updated CV/resume for consideration.
Atrium Health System is an EOE/AA Employer
Apply for Pulmonologist at Union Pulmonary & Sleep Associates- Monroe, NC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly