Student Loan Assistance of $200,000!
Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Opportunity
Adena Medical Center is seeking an Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Physician to join a dynamic team of 23 Providers. The practice is considered a Center of Excellence for Southern Ohio and provides services to over 10 counties. Call Coverage is 1:5. Physicians provide support to a medical staff of over 200 physicians.
Our opportunity includes:
- Generous Starting Salary, Plus productivity incentive
- Signing bonus upon signature of final contract
- Student loan assistance of $200,000
- Pension Plan
- Four weeks of vacation; two weeks of CME ($3,500)
- Malpractice insurance
- Reimbursement of moving expenses
- Health, vision and dental insurance for you and your family
- Plus additional benefits!
Adena Health System is an independent, not-for-profit and locally-controlled health care organization serving the needs of people in nine counties of South Central Ohio.
Adena was named among America’s 250 Best Hospitals for 2019 by Healthgrades; is a Gallup Great Workplace; and two of its three hospitals are four- and five-star rated for quality by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid’s Hospital Compare survey.
Chillicothe is located 45 miles south of Columbus, Ohio. Recreational opportunities abound in this beautiful region of South Central Ohio. Interested surgeons will practice in Adena’s new $70 Million Orthopaedic and Robotic Center scheduled to open fall 2021!
Apply for Student Loan Assistance of $200,000!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly