- Joining a group with a long history of excellence in the market.
- $240K base salary and RVU bonus plan.
- $50K signing bonus.
- $10K relocation.
- $100K student loan assistance package.
- For fellows: $2,000-month stipend until the end of your fellowship.
- Outstanding benefits package including health, dental, vision, long/short term disability, life insurance, CME with allowance and 401K.
- Hospital is the flagship facility in a system that has three times been named by Modern Healthcare Magazineas one of the Top Ten Systems in the Nation .
- Hospital routinely is on the Benchmark Top 100 Hospital List .
The greater Nashville metropolitan area has a population of 2.7 million and is one of the top ten fastest growing cities in the United States. Nashville is home to the country music industry and is also the national hub for healthcare corporations. The metro area offers numerous upscale shopping venues and a wide array of dining options typically found in major metropolitan areas.
The area offers world-class education from both public and private schools. There are seventeen institutions of higher education in the metro area, including Vanderbilt University, Lipscomb University and Belmont University.
Apply for Adult Endocrinology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly