Gastroenterology Physician - in Maine
StartDate: 02/08/2021Pay Rate: $500000.00 - 500000.00
Be a part of the largest gastroenterology group in the state.
- First gastroenterology practice with an AAAHC-accredited endoscopy facility in the state
- Thriving, established group experiencing significant growth year over year
- High quality of life with very light call
- Be busy from day one
- New facility
- Ability to do as much ERCP and EUS as you want
Enjoy an abundance of 4-season activities in this family-oriented, New England coastal area. You and your family can enjoy a stimulating mix of historic buildings, sidewalk cafes, great restaurants, art galleries, jazz clubs, and distinctive artisan boutiques.
- Live in a city that is ranked as one of the top place to raise a family
- Enjoy the active lifestyle with an array of outdoor activities such as fishing, hiking, kayaking, sailing, whale watching, and enjoying the beach
- Discover nationally acclaimed theatre, music, and entertainment, sunset cruises, tax-free shopping, walking tours, historic sites, museums, and first-class dining
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Apply for Gastroenterology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly