OB/GYN Physician in Tennessee
One of the largest physician-owned and physician-directed multispecialty groups in the Southeast is seeking a qualified OB/GYN to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity for the incoming physician to enjoy a desirable quality of life in a beautiful community in Tennessee.
- Join a strong team of five other OB/GYNs and three midwives
- New outpatient surgery center with the opportunity for buy-in
- Access to a da Vinci robotic surgical system
- Base salary, production bonus, student loan repayment, and more
Full of unique history and genuine Southern charm, this beautiful Tennessee community is a wonderful place to call home.
- Wonderful housing options and a lower cost of living than the national average
- Excellent public schools
- Four distinct seasons with mild winters and cool summers
- Enjoy lakefront and riverfront living—plenty of opportunities for fishing, boating, white water rafting, and much more
- Easy access to Knoxville and Charlotte
- No state income tax in Tennessee
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly