WOMEN FOR WOMEN OB/GYN
Women for Women OB/GYN, an Axia Women s Health care center with long term roots proudly serving women in Chester & Montgomery counties for more than 60 years, is seeking a Full Time OB/GYN. This is an outstanding opportunity to commence straightaway with an established patient following in a collaborative team environment with solid surgical support and mentorship.
- 2 Pennsylvania Office Locations: Malvern & Wynnewood
- 6 Provider Group: 5 MDs, 1 CRNP + 1 OB/GYN Vacancy
- 4 day work week!
- Week Day Call 1:5, Weekend Call 1:12
- 60/40 OB/GYN mix
- Office volume approximately 40 deliveries/month
- In-Office Procedures: LEEP, NovaSure, Hysteroscopy, Colposcopy, Myomectomy, All Hysteroscopic Procedures
- Obstetrics coverage by 1 floating doctor every day of the week devoted to L&D and rounding
- DaVinci Robotics
- + Opportunity to earn additional income as In-House Physician covering OB/GYN Residents
- Lankenau Medical Center, Main Line Health
- Level III NICU
- OB/GYN Residency Program: 4 Residents/year
- Lankenau Medical Center is an acute care hospital and medical complex located just outside the western city limits of Philadelphia on a 93-acre campus in Wynnewood, Pennsylvania
AXIA WOMEN S HEALTH:
- Early career OB/GYNs & Experienced OB/GYNs: At Axia Women s Health, our team of physicians enjoy focusing their time and expertise on caring for patients and making their own clinical decisions without the bureaucracy and limitations of other healthcare settings.
- Early career guidance, including board exam preparation. We genuinely understand the importance of mentorship for an early career OB/GYN. We are fully committed to making sure you are paired with the best team of providers who match your clinical goals and objectives. We also provide strong leadership and support cases for board exam preparation.
- Growth is Real and Rewarded: Axia Associate Physicians have the exciting and unique opportunity to move into Senior Physician status eligibility (Partner status) as they grow.
- Be a part of something big! Axia Women s Health is leading the way in improving women s health care. While we pride ourselves on being the largest women s health group in the U.S., we know that the real value of our network is generated by the results our providers deliver.
Our primary cesarean section rate is significantly lower than averages in the states we serve. Nearly three quarters of our hysterectomies performed are minimally invasive, offering quicker recovery and lower cost to patients. Additionally, we run the first Physician-owned Lab to introduce non-invasive prenatal testing.
To schedule a fast track call with the Lead Senior Physician, Text W4W to (856) 745 4338, or Email: Victoria.Schill@axiawh.com.
PLEASE, NO STAFFING AGENCY SOLICIATION
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly