OB/GYN Healthcare Associates at Riddle, an Axia Women s Health care center, is seeking a full time OB/GYN in 2021.
OB/GYN Healthcare Associates at Riddle s provider team has well over 50 years of combined experience offering state-of-the-art OB/GYN care for all stages of a woman s life from adolescence, through childbearing, menopause, and beyond. OB/GYN Healthcare Associates at Riddle s goal is to provide the best care possible in obstetrics and gynecology, while striving to maintain and create strong, caring relationships with patients.
- 2 Pennsylvania office locations: Media & Glen Mills
- 50/50 OB/GYN
- Office Volume: Approximately 200 Deliveries/year
- Riddle Hospital, Main Line Health System Media, PA
- Level II NICU
- Nemours infant/neonatal and pediatric subspecialists
- Highly skilled and dedicated nursing teams
- Multi-specialty physicians to address a mother s high-risk conditions
AXIA WOMEN S HEALTH:
- Early career OB/GYNs & Experienced OB/GYNs: At Axia Women s Health, our team of physicians enjoy focusing their time and expertise on caring for patients and making their own clinical decisions without the bureaucracy and limitations of other healthcare settings.
- Early career guidance, including board exam preparation. We genuinely understand the importance of mentorship for an early career OB/GYN. We are fully committed to making sure you are paired with the best team of providers who match your clinical goals and objectives. We also provide strong leadership and support cases for board exam preparation.
- Growth is Real and Rewarded: Axia Associate Physicians have the exciting and unique opportunity to move into Senior Physician status eligibility (Partner status) as they grow.
- Be a part of something big! Axia Women s Health is leading the way in improving women s health care. While we pride ourselves on being the largest women s health group in the U.S., we know that the real value of our network is generated by the results our providers deliver.
Our primary cesarean section rate is significantly lower than averages in the states we serve. Nearly three quarters of our hysterectomies performed are minimally invasive, offering quicker recovery and lower cost to patients. Additionally, we run the first Physician-owned Lab to introduce non-invasive prenatal testing.
To schedule a fast track call with the Lead Senior Physician, Text OBHAR to (856) 745 4338, or Email: Victoria.Schill@axiawh.com.
PLEASE, NO STAFFING AGENCY SOLICITATION
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly