Altoona, Pennsylvania (USA). UPMC Altoona hospital is seeking a full-time Pathologist to join a robust private practice group in beautiful central Pennsylvania. Candidates must be board certified/board eligible AP/CP and have completed fellowship training in hematopathology strongly preferred and be eligible for an unrestricted license in Pennsylvania.
Strong general surgical pathology and communication skills are required, while training in Cytopathology is desired, but not required.
Current practicing pathologists, as well as Fellows, are encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should email curriculum vitae and contact information for three physician references to:Kevin Hockenberry
UPMC Altoona hospital is a 400-bed regional healthcare provider and is part of the UPMC system. UPMC Altoona is a Pennsylvania Trauma Systems Foundation accredited level 2 trauma center, regional cancer center, interventional stroke center, and provides surgical services including: cardiac surgery, oncologic surgery, thoracic surgery, vascular surgery, orthopedics, ENT, acute care general surgery, and neurosurgery.
- Completed AP/CP Pathology Residency (required)
- Completed fellowship in Hematopathology (required)
- Board certified/board eligible by the American Board of Medical specialties. (required)
- Possess or obtain unrestricted Pennsylvania license (Required).
- Strong surgical pathology skills (required)
- Strong communication skills (required)
- Fellowship/additional training in Cytopathology (Desired)
Apply for Hematopathologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly