Opportunity to join a new hospital employed Urology group just 1 hour from Pittsburgh. Positioned for explosive growth and excellent income potential.
• 10 days of ED call per month, additional call is compensated
• 24/7 Anesthesiology Coverage
• Hospital resources to include a Full lab, Pathology and Imaging and Endovascular room for procedures
• Competitive salary guaranteed plus wRVU productivity bonus
• Premium benefits package consisting of CME allowance, sign on bonus, student loan repayment, and relocation assistance.
• Eligible for H1b and J1 Visa Sponsorship
Community: Easy one-hour drive from Pittsburgh, this quaint family friendly Ohio town lies along the Ohio River with a low cost of living and plenty of amenities.
• Cost of living 28.8% lower than the U.S. average
• Easy one-hour drive to Pittsburgh, PA International Airport
• Historical town with plenty of amenities, including a multi-recreational resort perfect for families, Andy Warhol Museum, the Old Economy Village, Children's Museum of the Ohio Valley and Fort Pitt Museum
• The city has a well-preserved downtown offering energetic symphony and two minor league sports teams
• Public and Private schooling available along with Liberal Arts, Catholic University and Public Colleges in the area
For additional information please contact Meredith Hagan:
Apply for UROLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly