Agnesian Health is actively recruiting for a BE/BC Critical Care Intensivist at our St. Agnes Hospital in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin.The Opportunity
- Seeking a candidate with strong multidisciplinary training.
- Prefer a minimum of two-year's post fellowship experience providing intensive care services in a medical or surgical intensive care unit.
- Join a team of two Critical Care physicians as well as stable locums.
- Expectation is working seven 24-hour shifts/month, with some possibility for occasional 12-hour shift
- St. Agnes Hospital has a 12-bed open Intensive Care Unit.
- Market competitive guaranteed salary and sign-on payment offered along with comprehensive benefits package.
- St. Agnes Hospital is a 174-bed facility and nonprofit Catholic institution.
- St. Agnes is a leader in providing quality state-of-the-art healthcare services, including cancer treatment; comprehensive heart care through the Dale Michels Center for Heart Care, home and hospice care; maternity services; laser surgery; sports medicine; behavioral health services; women's health services; occupational health services; rehabilitation services and 24-hour emergency care.
- Fond du Lac (population 43,000) sits on the southern shore of Lake Winnebago, the state's largest inland lake.
- Easy highway access to neighboring cities: only one hour to Milwaukee, Madison, and Green Bay and just 2.5 hours to Chicago!
- Several major universities, and top rated public and private schools in the immediate area.
- Benefit from a low cost of living and a solid economy.
- Practice in a state consistently ranked in the Top 10 for favorable malpractice climate.
Beautiful trails, parks, forests and lake shores provide exceptional recreational activities all year-round!
- BE/BC in Critical Care Medicine
- Completion of an accredited Critical Care Fellowship Program
- Ability to obtain a Wisconsin medical licensure and privileges
Physician - State of Work Location