CLINICAL FACULTY: GASTROENTEROLOGIST
Practice Academic Medicine with Top-Rated Teaching Hospital in the Sun and Recreation Corridor of the Southwest at Banner University Medical Center - Tucson (BUMC-T)
The Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at the University of Arizona and Banner University Medical Group is recruiting a BC/BE GASTROENTEROLOGIST WITH TRAINING/EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Esophageal disorders
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Gastrointestinal cancers
Work schedule is M-F (shared with fellows)
Night call rotation 1:7
Will consider new grad GI
The Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology features a robust fellowship program and is ACGME accredited. Candidates should have a strong commitment to patient care, proven teaching and clinical skills and the desire to participate in translational research. Qualified candidate will receive a faculty appointment to the University of Arizona commensurate with their credentials.
Banner Health and the University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine - research, teaching, and patient care - across three academic medical centers.
- University town with small town feel and large town culture and entertainment
- Warm sunny climate year round
- Moderate cost of living
- Outdoor Adventures: golfing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, swimming and nearby skiing
- Heritage and culture: galleries, old presidio, museums, missions
- Culinary: great selection of cuisine with vibrant, newly renovated downtown
Banner University Medical Group offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Qualified tuition reduction for dependents at any AZ state institution
- Paid malpractice
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
SUBMIT YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION TO: https://practicewithus.bannerhealth.com/s/job-board?id=a3l3u0000015DY3 For questions, contact Tara Waltz, at: 602-747-8203. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.