Philadelphia Hospitalist Program Needs Day Hospitalist Available by Dec 2020 Start
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive salary and bonus incentives. You will also receive medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Some physicians choose to live in the city for the ease and convenience, but Philadelphia's suburbs do not lack entertainment opportunities. Some of the best restaurants are located just a few minutes away from Center City, and the surrounding areas are home to many smaller clubs, bars, bookstores, and coffee houses.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2649307.
- Premier hospital system right in Philadelphia
- Day block schedule is 7 on and 7 off from 7 am to 7 pm
- No ICU or procedures
- Reasonable 14 - 15 patient census with support
- Interaction with IM residents, medical students, and other support during the rounds
- Hospital employed position
- Base salary, bonus incentives, and benefits package
- Live and practice right in Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Philadelphia Hospitalist Program Needs Day Hospitalist Available by Dec 2020 Start
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly