Employed OB/GYN Opportunity in Georgia
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary with RVUs. You will be offered a malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy working in a northeastern suburb of Atlanta. Johns Creek is one of the best places to live in Georgia. It has a sparse suburban feel and there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2648768.
- Competitive salary plus RVUs
- Busy practice with all the amenities
- Call of 1:5
- Hospital has a da Vinci robot
- Currently doing 1,500 deliveries/year but anticipate ramping up
- 24/7 anesthesia coverage
- Academic affiliation teaching PAs
- Beautiful Atlanta suburb
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Employed OB/GYN Opportunity in Georgia
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly