Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Olney, IL
This employed opportunity has an excellent compensation package with RVU/productivity bonus. You will be offered full medical benefits, LTD and STD, life insurance options, vacation time, CME, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
This Illinois village is ten minutes from St. Louis. The greater St. Louis area is home to a population of nearly 300,000 people. It is a thriving commercial, industrial, and health services center with diverse cultures making a unique impact on the city. Some of its suburbs are upscale and offer excellent school systems, homes, and neighborhoods of a caliber that ensures an exceptional quality of life for you and your family.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other orthopedic surgery jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact John DeJoseph at 203.663.9386 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2648410.
- Board certified orthopedic surgeon need
- Bread and butter orthopedic cases with total joints
- Monday through Friday work schedule plus call
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Academic affiliation
- Excellent compensation
- Full medical benefits
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Olney, IL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly