Daytime Hospitalist Need for Established Rehab Hospitalist Program in Northern New Jersey
This employed position offers a base salary, some bonus opportunity, and the ability to make more if willing to pick up more weekend shifts. You will also receive medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of PTO, CME, a retirement plan, and occurrence-based malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, contact Kaylee Petrosino at 954.837.2662 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2648642.
- Competitive salary with strong bonus potential
- 4 weeks of PTO
- Rehab hospitalist
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Work 6- to 8-hour days with round and go model
- No ICU or procedures
- NJ licensed or in the final process
- Upscale northern NY location only 30 minutes from NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Daytime Hospitalist Need for Established Rehab Hospitalist Program in Northern New Jersey
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly