Locum Tenens Job in Vermont for OB/GYN
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Vermont that is in need of a OB/GYN physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm that includes some call coverage every month, and you will see 18 - 22 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help you obtain a VT state license.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this or other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active VT state license, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm with some call every month
- Caseload: 18 - 22 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Locum Tenens Job in Vermont for OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly